The Jellyfish The Jellyfish

Good animation, good script, good style, bad sound

This was a good, funny animation to watch but very annoying to listen to. The voice acting (bar the scientist) sounded like an annoying teen. Sorry about the mean-ness but it really got on my nerves.

It is a good flash though, I was only focusing on the negative.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Your skill sickens me

How you do this I can not comprehend. There's obviously some FrameByFrame in there but there's also loops and symbols all over the place. How one man can be so skilled in all aspects of visual flash... Wow.

Your characture concepts are excelent, the smoothness of all the animation is incredible and your style of feel good work along with the best pick in music just makes you stand out from everyone else.

I could go on for hours praising every aspect of your work but I doubt you'd want that. If you do then just contact me =p

The one critisism of this is the lack of skipping preloader function. It's a long movie and some of it can be downloaded while the rest is playing.

thomas "rocket boots" thomas "rocket boots"

Not Bad

I like your drawing style. Animation could take some cleaning and smoothing though. Sound was... tacky so work on that too :)

It's good. You pay attetion to backgrounds and the like, it shows.

adamskii responds:

thanks

PuzzPic PuzzPic

Would give a better review but is buggy

An excelent build. Smooth moves and such. You obviously took time on this and it shows I would really like to give a better review but two things stand in my way:
- One major bug (click a square whilst its moving)
- Never liked this game and god it has been done to death in flash

I love the design, especially the main title frame. The interactivity is subtle and meaningless but gives a good feel to the entire game. And the picture was cool.